Religions put God in the hearts of people, but Christian mysticism puts human hearts in God
– Religion is all right it moves from low to high, from slow to fast.
– The problem is it spends too much energy running around the circumference and taking for granted the center or Divinity within, which is the spiritual experience.
Religious traditions are united in a force most call God. The problem is that religions break up God into different hypothesis by taking the infinite and putting narrow walls around the pieces. This is what causes the disputes.
– When the Truth of our religion is experienced and the narrow walls of the hypothesis are torn down then we find that the same Truth is basic in all religions.
– The Ultimate Truth can be approached from many directions.
– Our Lord is so kind to dwell in everyone and everything.
– We can all benefit from the different viewpoints that give us a dynamic regeneration and spiritual experience beyond the hypothesis.